We Are Taking Additional Steps To Ensure The Health And Safety Of Our Patients.
- Patients coming to the medical center have the option of waiting in their vehicle until the Physician is ready. They are then called on their cellphone and escorted directly to the exam room.
- All patients are required to wear a mask on entry to the medical center. In addition, all PHC staff members are wearing protective gear.
- Social Distancing rules are being followed in the facility (Ex. All seating is 6 feet apart).
- In addition to our nightly professional cleanings at all our facilities, we are also taking extra precautionary steps including additional detail cleanings, electrostatic disinfectant treatments, and providing additional hand-sanitizing stations throughout our centers.
- Virtual Visit as an option for medical treatment (telehealth).